So if you are looking to trade the crypto coin FunFair (FUN) and make some good profit we have a free guide here to help you do that. The price of altcoins like FunFair (FUN) are very volatile and so go up and down a great deal and you can set up a bot to buy at the lows and sell near the highs so you can make a lot of money trading FunFair (FUN).
Trade with FunFair (FUN)
So below we will run through the guide to trading FunFair (FUN) or other crypto altcoins so that you can make good daily profits and grow your investment very well (much better than simply holding as this does not grow your investment, it just relies on the coin value increasing so with trading you get both so much bigger profits).
- The first thing that you are going to need to trade FunFair (FUN) is some Bitcoin as that is usually your base currency for crypto trading. You can get that from Coinbase and we recommend starting with a small amount but an amount big enough to trade properly with so around $150 is good for that as it’s also usually affordable and you can add more later when you are making good profit so you know it works well.
- You then need a Binance account which is the crypto exchange, you can’t buy Bitcoin directly there and so you have to buy it from Coinbase and then send it over to Binance. So in Binance find your Bitcoin wallet address and use that on Coinbase to send your Bitcoin to your Binance account, make sure you get that address right.
- So once you have the funds in your Binance account you need to learn how to trade and indicators are what bots use to make decisions and so they are what you should study first. By far the best way of doing this is to go to TradingView and play around with the indicators (look at the chart for FunFair (FUN)) as doing this you can see first hand what is going on, use indicators like RSI, MACD, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and any others that you like and just experiment with the settings of each so that you can see the effects that your changes have and very importantly try to match up the lows and highs of the price with your indicator. So for example RSI is a nice simple one as when the RSI is low the price is usually low and when it’s high the price is usually high, so setting the bot to buy when the RSI is low is likely to be successful and you can set the bot to sell when the RSI is higher or when a set profit percentage has been made. It’s very important that you understand these indicators as they will drive your bot so put aside a lot of time to study them and use Youtube to learn more about them or the TradingView Wiki.
- So once you understand your indicators and have a good idea of the settings you want to use, you just need your crypto trading bot and by far the best is Profit Trailer. It’s the best because it’s so fast and feature packed, most other bots are slow and so miss trades which can leave you in a mess so it’s worth having the best bot and it’s also good value for money too which is great. It runs on your local computer (it can also run on a VPS server) so you just need to install it and enter your settings like the Binance API details and your other settings, have a very good read through the Profit Trailer Wiki and then read it again so that you are very familiar with all of the settings as that is very important.
- So once you have all of the settings set the bot will then run (it can run in test mode if you’d like so that you can see how it would work) and so make buys and sales using the settings that you have given it. From within the software (it runs in your web browser) you can see lots of useful information like the current status of your open positions and stats like the percentage of profit you have made (you can use that to forecast future gains if you are getting a similar gain per day using a site like Compound Daily to get some quite shocking future predictions).
- So by now you are making good daily gains so you will want to withdraw at some point and you can’t do that directly from Binance and so you will need to send some of your Bitcoin back to Coinbase and then from there into your local currency and to your bank account.
So you can see how easy it is to trade altcoins like FunFair (FUN) and make a great deal of money, if you are getting just two percent per day or more you will be making a great deal of money over time.
There are also a lot of scams in crypto so be sure not to fall for any of them, all of the companies listed here are 100% safe and very big companies and you can verify that very easily online.
More Tips on FunFair (FUN) Trading
For the beginners, we do consider these tips as useful much so that they won't be getting into big lose of investment at the time of their business. Even if you decide to trade daily, sometimes it is excellent just to sit and watch the markets and wait for the best time to join in.
However, if followed by the right strategy can lead to profitable returns in the future. Be you an all-day trader or long-term trader or just a beginner, below are few named tips to help with your trading. If you have planned that you want to jump into this quickly growing market, then there are very vital things that you need to understand. Bitcoin as a form of payment for products and services has seen growth,and merchants have an incentive to accept the digital currency because fees are lower than the 2-3% typically imposed by credit card processors.
The Key to making huge profits lie in the new coins which blow up at any time. Who knows you will find next BTC or ETH and end up getting Audi in just a year time. In this article, we will discuss some key factors you have to keep in mind before investing in any coin. Today you can buy almost anything you want using bitcoin . You can pay passages Expedia, buy computers on Dell.com or newegg.com , furniture and household items on Overstock.com and to buy directly from amazon.com discounted up to 20 % using services like brawker.com or purse .io. And more and more ways to use bitcoin to buy goods and services appear.
So this is obviously all about FunFair (FUN) trading but there are also other altcoins that you can trade so see our other pages about Make Profits with crypto. So choose the altcoin that you’d like to trade and you can trade and many as you would like.
Trading cryptocurrencies be it any form can be an intimidating affair in itself. Laid down are few ground rules or tips to help with deciding what kind of coin to go for while making the selection.If looking to invest effectively in cryptocurrency than always choose exchanges over brokers.…